Home

Need Clarification with Monkey Combat!!

cazgirl

I'm fighting Timid Timmy, the 1st monkey. Either we draw or I lose. This is my question: DO I just contiuw with "monkey see, monkey do??" I understand the concept of that, but is that all that I do? Also, DO you ever win against these guys? How long des it take. Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm still trying to understand the concept of Monkey Combat!! What EXACTLY makes me win these rounds? Thanks for your help.

Use "Monkey See, Monkey Do" to learn, and hopefully master, the art of Monkey Kombat. By doing so, you should be able to defeat your opponents.. Unless you want to really aggrivate them.

------------------

brief.gif

"Hello, and welcome to the Springfield Police Department Rescue Phone! If you know the name of the felony being committed, press one. For a list of felonies, press two. If you are being murdered, or are calling from a rotary phone--please, stay on the line."

--The Simpsons

I always write down the combinations to get from one stance to another, and when. Plus I note which stance beats another. When I have enough, I start puzzling. Then, when I see I can win because I know the right combination, I do so. When I don't know the combination to get there yet, I just try to make it a draw, or if that doesn't work either, I just go Chee chee chee.

Archived