Home

How to get those pretzels?

KenWedin

This is extremely embarrassing and shows that I've never done adventure games in my fourteen years of Mac ownership (other than remaining similarly stuck at the beginning of Myst), but how do you get the bowl of pretzels from the drunk? All I have is the deflated tire tube and information from everyone visible (and invisible in the voodoo shop) on Melée Island, having exhausted all conversations. I know about other things that are needed, but they're probably in the house, which I can't enter without giving the catapult operator the pretzels and whatever else to disuade him.

I can'f find a way to challenge them, and they've hit everything that I've asked, but I'll try again. Thank you for your help without having revealed too much. I've exhausted all conversation options and can't find a way to get ID for grog, papers for the harbor maiden, jobs for Otis and what's-her-name, and pretzels from the drunk. I did sign up a navigator and pick up the inner tube, though, so I'll follow your advice and see if there's something left to do with the dart players. Thanks again.

Your first hint helped, and I've been off the island for hours, stuck on Lucre Island with a huge inventory, so I'll probably have to start a new topic. I hope getting off Melée Island was enough, without reading your comment about "pretty things" until just now.

Archived