Home

Finished Monkey 4 absolutely any questions at all and i promise i`ll ansew them

samclay99

i am stuck on the second island

i had the voodoo anklet put on and i am now trying to prove my *snort* innocence

i got two leads, one to the bank window which i can't reach and another one to the blind dude who i sprayed the home made cologne on

can you give me a hint without telling me the whole thing

thanks in advance

Originally posted by s_thieme:

i am stuck on the second island

i had the voodoo anklet put on and i am now trying to prove my *snort* innocence

i got two leads, one to the bank window which i can't reach and another one to the blind dude who i sprayed the home made cologne on

can you give me a hint without telling me the whole thing

thanks in advance

try to get stuff from the blind guy. as in body parts

I am currently trying to get off monkey island. I am stuck at Vista Point. I can get the rocks to go to the first to places, but i cannot get one to land in the volcanic area. I have tried it many times, but to no avail. can anyone help? can contact me at smitty9824@aol.com

to l`ltimmy

throw a rock into the right canal

when it hits a branch

throw one in the middle canal

when it hits a branch

throw one in the left canal

and when that hits a branch throw one in the left canal

remember ``timing is essential``

ok, maybe im stupid or my game needs to be restarted, but i believe ive gotten everything from the homemade cologne and it wont let me spray it on any of the animals in the aussies house, what the hell am i doing wrong? someone help me out here and make me look stupid just so i can get past chapter one. thanx

Originally posted by pgeleven:

ok, maybe im stupid or my game needs to be restarted, but i believe ive gotten everything from the homemade cologne and it wont let me spray it on any of the animals in the aussies house, what the hell am i doing wrong? someone help me out here and make me look stupid just so i can get past chapter one. thanx

wrong scent, get some premade stuff.....

Originally posted by samclay99:

i`ve finished monkey island 4 and if anybody wants help send us a message!!!![/b

Im stuck at the swamp deadeye dave

has already given me the directions and

I just can't mimic Guybrush in the future.

Also I can't steal the prosthetic hand I play the music box and then run as fast as I can to the hands and then it stops playing.

Thanks , Maddie

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by samclay99:

i`ve finished monkey island 4 and if anybody wants help send us a message!!!!

I was wondering can you pick up two things from the inventory at once. because i couldnt.

and I started a new game. have I done the right thing? I had got to pegnose petes house caught him and put the termite infested prothesetic hand on ozzies stick.

When i realized I had already picked up the scupperware so the bait and the scupperware are both in my inventory. plus that guy at the bait shop wont let me get any more free bait. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived