Home

[KotOR] Mission's Sidequest Issues

GamerX51

I've just started playing KotOR 1 again, but now I'm having problems with Mission Vao's sidequest! :confused:

I used to be able to get the scene with Lena (Griff's ex girlfriend) the first time I went to Dantooine immediately after I left Taris, but now Mission won't ever tell me the third part of her story (the part needed to trigger the Lena Scene). :(

Does anybody know what could be causing this? I did use KSE to add some skill points and items to Mission and Carth... could that be what's causing me to miss the sidequest?

What mods, if any, are in your folder? Also, how have you been playing out the dlg w/Mission? Don't know if that sidequest can be sidelined or not (worst I've ever run into is missing the trigger that causes Lena to show up after exiting the Hawk). KSE shouldn't have caused any problems I'm aware of (based on what you say you did) unless you monkeyed w/global or Boolean values.

I have the following mods installed in my override folder;

Ajunta Pall's Unique Appearance

Bastila's Black Undies

Watcher07's Calo Nord Recolor

Shem's Character Reskin Pack Version 2.0

Time Lord's Czerka Clothing Fix

Deadeye Duncan on Manaan (The newest one, not the first one)

Shem's Enhanced Merchants,

Darth333's EZ Turret Minigame mod

The EZ Swoop Mod (Also by Darth333)

Sekan and Seamhainn's Garrum and Tar'eelok Restoration Mod

Svosh's Good/Evil Bastila Clothes mod W/ Kazeite's LD Bastila Clothes Skin

T7nowhere's WOTOR 1.1

ZimmMaster's Walking Animation Fix

Shem's Enhanced Dark Side Transitions

Shem's Custom Party Member Portraits for K1 Version 2.0

Revan's Cape Animation fix

That's all the mods I have installed right now. Could any of these be causing the problem? When am I supposed to be able to get to that part of Mission's story? Am I just trying to get it too soon?

Hmm....have some of those, but not all. Do any of them have dlg files in them (I recognize some but not all)? Doesn't seem like it, but as I said, I don't recognoize all of them. What's the last line you get with Mission? You might have to wait for one of the others to take a look, though. Maybe your current playthrough is a little buggy.

The only dialog files in my override folder have to do with the Deadye on Manaan mod, and those are all spoken on Manaan, by Deadeye Duncan, so those can't be the cause.

The last line of dialog I get with Mission (in regards to her story) is the part where she first mentions Lena's name. ("I don't feel like talking about Griff and Lena! Just the thought of that space tramp makes my blood boil!") But after that, she never talks about it again. (At least on Taris)

Like I said, I used to be able to get her to spill the entire story before I went to Davik's estate with Canderous. Am I just overreacting to this? :confused:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it till you get to Dantooine. If she still says nothing or Lena's appearance doesn't trigger, then you might have a problem. Seems like all that's left anyway is stepping off the EH w/Mission and Lena should show up and it should continue to unfold from there.

Archived