Home

i've been framed!

phife

i've been framed for a crime i didn't commit, one third of my crew is in jail, another third just stands there even though i brought her some lovely swamp perfume, i got the manhole cover off but i'm too scared to go down, i can see a window but i have no ladder, i've got a ton of stuff to work with but no clue what to do! HELP!

Guest grannen

Did you take a closer look at the manhole cover?

Have you got some gifts to Elaine from Deadeye Dave?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

OK, those are the Gifts! smile.gif

Seriously, you dont need a ladder to reach the window. I guess you now can Jump if you check the Inventory and use a correct item at the right place!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

camaelastica.jpg

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Grannen:

OK, those are the Gifts! smile.gif

Seriously, you dont need a ladder to reach the window. I guess you now can Jump if you check the Inventory and use a correct item at the right place!

Ok, now i'm stuck with trying to follow ozzie.. i've tried spraying the animals with the perfume, i get the standard can't do it message.. the only conversation i can have with ozzie is about why he hates pirates (he only rants on the same note not mentioning the smell anymore), and how i saw him with pegnose.. HELP! i know i have to follow him into the woods with a termite trail but how can i get him to do that?!?

Archived