Home

I can't find bronze hat in act 2

gradam01

I'm trying to get the bronze hat, but can't. I know I have to talk to the pirate with the parrots to get the location from the 2 bird. But when I talk to him I don't have the option to talk about the hat or the ultimate insult. Where did I go wrong.

I have also done everything it appears I should do. I exhausted the conversation with the dude by the statue as well as Jumbeaux LeFeet. He will not talk about his father.. he just sniffles and says it's too painful. Even tho I made one parrot drunk and it becomes obvious which is the liar, I am never prompted for questions relating to the ultimate insult. Do I have to translate the Latin on the plaque by the statue or something? I'm starting to this there's a bug in my version of the game!

I broke down and looked at the walkthu but I still can't make it go. According to the walkthru, you have to find out that the hat is under a rock. Who tells you that, Jumbeaux or the tourist by the statue? Thanks.

Guest grannen

Look at the plaque, the statue and TALK, TALK and continue to talk with the tourist. Use all text options with him. Look at the statue again and talk to him once more. He will explain who the statue is.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived