Home

Hello everyone

Can somebody help me with a problem?I'm playing Grim Fandango in these days and I have trouble in the forest.Manny and Glottis are in that forest(Don't remember the name of the forest).There is some kind of machinery,a wheelbarrow,a switch to turn on and off the machinery and a door that doesn't seem to open.I have tried to pull the wheelchair over the pumps on the ground,but with no luck.What shall I do?

------------------

mortalkombat.jpg

Prepare for your final journey!

Originally posted by blackbird:

Observe carefully what happens when you pull the wheelbarrow over the pumps.

When I push the wheelbarrow over the pumps,I block one of them.Glottis wan't push the wheelbarrow,but I have managed to get him up in that machinery and when he was up there,I pushed the button and he turnerd around! biggrin.gifThat was funny!I don't know exactly what I shall do frown.gif

------------------

mortalkombat.jpg

Prepare for your final journey!

Guest grannen

Push the wheelbarrow back and forth and try to get the machinery unbalanced. Then let Glottis climb up and fix it! smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

The four tubings controls the pumps and try to synchronize two pumps on each side. That will get it unbalanced.

When it starts to vibrate, turn off the system and let Glottis climb up to fix it!

While he's up there, turn it back on!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived