Home

ABOMNATION OF NATURE!

Pongo

the the heck is that thing for?? also, what do you do with the home made perfume? and he wont jump on the dumb skin! i have the clock, the hand with termites, and i sprayed the colonge on the wombat! im stuck..

Guest grannen

The Abomination of Nature is a curiousity.

What was Ozzies reaction re your spraying of his animal? Did he leave and do you know where he went?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

I guess you have to make him angry again and next time be a little quicker! smile.gif

------------------

Guest grannen

Have you tried the animal just inside the entrance in the room, on the floor?

------------------

I had the same problem with him kicking me out the 2nd time I sprayed the animal and I had not followed him the first time either. Luckly I had a game saved before that. I think that you can only get him to leave once so if you have a game saved before that I'd go back and start there.

JP

Guest grannen

Try to do something else on the island. Then go back and start talking to Ozzie again. Perhaps that will work. smile.gif

------------------

look again in the shop, i dint find it at first either.

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived