Home

Computer bracers for TSL

Sgt. Strike

This may have been posted before, or not. I'm not sure, and kind of lazy at the moment to really dig for this. In KOTOR there was a mod, or a couple of them, that had bracers that were powerful, but not overly so. Well, until you got to the Darth Revan ones, and those weren't God-like powerful, just lasted longer and had more additions to stats. Anyway, these just weren't for Revan, for the most part, any human could use the Advanced Sith Computer Bracer and the Advanced Sith shield bracer. The shield one could have been different, but I know I am kind of close. Anyway, what I would like is to know is if anyone has done anything like that for TSL, or not? I mean unrestricted bracers usable by any of the humans, to make them slightly better. I already have a couple things that are slightly similar to this, but the one is limited to only the Exile (well so far in my game), and the other, well could actually be better, in my opinion, or even something different. What would be nice is to either find them, if someone wouldn't mind making, or even modifying the KOTOR ones to work in TSL. Maybe even a name change on them? Just a thought.

Ok, to start with it's one of Red Hawke's mods. It's his Item Pack 1c. I know it's on his website. I think the sith computer at least increased the skills by +2, but I could be wrong. It also adds a couple other things as well. It was fairly powerful, but the ultimate one. It was usable by all. The shield one, was unlimited use, and you were fairly invulnerable until either you were dealt enough damage to wipe it out, or even it wore out after like 200 seconds. There were some other stuff, but most of that has been taken care of in game. But if you want to tweak some of that, then that would be cool. I'm not a modder by any means, and I know next to nothing about making them, which is why I was requesting someone to make the mod.

I do also have his Exile Item Pack 1a, and that has something similar to what I'm looking for, but not quite as powerful here's the item and stats:

<FullName> Computer Bracer = +2 Cha, Int, Con, +5 All Skills, +10 Persuasion, +2 All Saves, Regen. 3, Bonus Feat: Focus LS, W. Spec. LS

It can be like +2, +3 all skills, same saves, not feats, things like that. The computer bracer has no little icon, as it's not selectable outside of equipping it. But it useful for those sticky situations where you need a little extra effort to help some of the other characters a tad more helpful.

Archived