Home

I'm back on Malee Island

I've talked to the voodoo lady and she told me the ultimate insult was on an island but she didn't know which one. The only way I could think of getting to another island was by Mr Cheese bringing me there but I don't get the option to do that. I've talked to everyone I could before and after I talked to the voodoo lady and no one tells me anything that even remotly gives me an idea of what to do next, so what am I supposed to do?

JP

I don't get the option of what I want to talk about when I'm talking to her, she just has visions about what I'm going to ask and thats not one of them, she just says when I go back I can tell your still confused about the ultimate insult what would you like to know and she just has visions about what I want to know, she tells me I want to know where to find it she says on an island but I don't know which one and guybrush says an island check and thats the extent of the conversation with her so what am I doing wrong?

smile.gif JP

I don't get the option of what I want to talk about when I'm talking to her, she just has visions about what I'm going to ask and thats not one of them, she just says when I go back I can tell your still confused about the ultimate insult what would you like to know and she just has visions about what I want to know, she tells me I want to know where to find it she says on an island but I don't know which one and guybrush says an island check and thats the extent of the conversation with her so what am I doing wrong?

smile.gif JP

smile.gif JP

Guest grannen

Originally posted by JP:

do you mean the hierlums?

I can't take anything out while I'm talking to her the game won't let me.

Quit talking to her. Show her what you found!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

You are right, but if you check all text options there are one where Guybrush asks for advice re the heirloom. But first you have to repeat some questions to her! smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited June 30, 2001).]

Guest The Feral Chicken

Have you got her to take all of the items out of the chest? If so, so need to go and speak to someone else. Who has pierced ears and could benefit from some ear-rings?

Archived