Home

Dxun Glitch with Restored Content

Evolution13

I'm playing Kotor 2 with the restored content mod by Zbyl2 and DarthStoney. I'm unable to complete the quest Scout Hunt, Keleborn keeps telling me to keep checking to the west, even though my journal clearly says that I've killed all the scouts and to report back to Keleborn. In fact, there's not a single living thing left in the jungle that's not a Madalorian or a member of my party. :p

If I can't complete this quest, I don't believe keleborn wil vouch for me so I can complete the battle circle, earn Mandalore's respect, and get to Oderon! Help!

I'm not beneath using a cheat to force-complete the quest if that's what it takes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how many things you actually need to do to prove yourself, but you might be able to do all of the other things and get enough without Kelborn. I'm not sure though as I have always at least completed that quest (even if I've done the other ones as well).

I just played through Duxn with TSLRCM and didn't have that bug. Do you have an older save game? Maybe from before you met Kelborn?

Archived