Home

Stuck in the forest on EMI

sargeyboy

Originally posted by sargeyboy:

Can anybody help? I cant get Guywood to open the gate when given the key in the forest. He says he wont open it while Guywood 2 is there. Pleeeaasse help

YOU HAVE TO LOOK UNDER THE BOULDERS BY THE BIG TREE. THERE YOU WILL FIND A BRASS HORN. BLOWING THIS WILL MAKE GUYWOOD(??) 2 FALL FROM A NEARBY TREE AND RUN AWAY.

Originally posted by STEVEY BIY:

Can anybody help? I cant get Guywood to open the gate when given the key in the forest. He says he wont open it while Guywood 2 is there. Pleeeaasse help

YOU HAVE TO LOOK UNDER THE BOULDERS BY THE BIG TREE. THERE YOU WILL FIND A BRASS HORN. BLOWING THIS WILL MAKE GUYWOOD(??) 2 FALL FROM A NEARBY TREE AND RUN AWAY.

What was that? confused.gif

------------------

generic1.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Originally posted by STEVEY BIY:

haha i really like the part " that will make guywood(??) " i really like it especially the (??) hahaha good one!!

------------------

anidead.gif

~If you can't see anything... Feel welcome in Dave's world..

Guest grannen

Have you told him the correct number you got earlier?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

i believe there is no earlier.

I believe he is talking to FUTURE guybrush. He has been given the key, but guybrush is afraid to open de gate. When you choose the option 'talk to guybrush', the fact that it's safe has been proven, and you can open the gate.

THEN move on, and repeat the cycle.

Archived