Home

MONKEY KOMBAT (Explained)

Po

"The trick is Fight the monkeys and write down what the monkeys say to change between moves (remember that if The Drunk Monkey to Gimpy Gibbon is Eep Ack Ooh Then the reverse is also true Gibbon to Monkey is the same).

Note: I have noticed that NO monkey words are duplicated (Like "Eek Eek Chee" is not a legit combo) also NO combos can be the same (Like If Gimp Gibbon to/from Chimp = Ack Chee Eek ; then Drunk Monkey to/from Baboon cannot = the same "Ack Chee Eek") this is good to know for taking the trial and error method as it rules out a LOT of possible combinations

Also write down what moves beat other moves... in a matter 5 or 6 battle i had a COMPLETE list of all Stance changes AND which moves beat other moves. It's helpful to write out a simple chart to keep these combos straight. I know this seems complex but it's so easy that my little brother actually made the chart and figured out most of the combos before the monkeys did them!"

The above quote is from the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH thread by Salvador. Since I noticed a few people are really struggling with Monkey Kombat I thought that this Post was worthy of its own thread. Hopfully this is not considered a solution but rather an entire explaination + tips about how to figure out monkey kombat.

Damn I'm wordy... and Repeitive to boot. You can tell i'm bored when I stay up till 3 am posting such lengthy (and repetitive) smile.gif messages.

I'm feeling retarded... time to get some sleep... sorry about my nonsense.

i don't get when you have everything on paper

the moves you make... gimpy gibbon to drunken monkey is chee eek eek

if you use that one have you won from drunken monkey then?

then you don't have to know what beats what

i know it doesn't make sens

but i just don't get it

can you guys help me?

thanks fot the help i have already got

Archived