Home

HELP NEEDED Looking for effects artists

DemonFire

There is a mod being created for EaW-FoC called Battlestar Galactica: At War. It changes the models, galactic conquest and some code to resemble the new series of Battlestar Galactica. The mod is almost finished but effects artists are needed to complete it.

If you are interested contact DarthByron1 at ModDB. This mod is close to completion and we will need alpha/beta testers in a few weeks if we can get an effects artist.

This mod is going to be a lot of fun, and I know this because Byron's last mod was great. Feel free to download and play Battlestar Galactica-Colonial Wars (which made it into PCGAMER magazine: link) and see just how much fun this guy can make FoC. The new mod is a complete overhaul of the last one with custom made models and galactic conquest map.

Here is the message that byron posted on ModDB

Hey guys just a quick update for you.

I have a lot of loose code ends which i will be putting together this week to bring you an update by the start of next week.

I would like to thank Admiral_Jamoking and Spinobreaker for assisting with coding different aspects of the mod.

Currently for this mod to be completed this month or as late as early September we require an EFFECTS ARTIST who can create the required effects for the galactica weapon systems.

We have been waiting for months for someone to take up this position and we are still waiting today. We have asked permission to use content from the FX mod but it was declined because of a reason.

So thats the update. We will be recruiting Alpha and Beta Testers in our next news post, so we'll be looking over comments and activity to see who will be worthy to test the mod.

Thanks

Byron

Archived