Home

E-mail me a copy please!

Mifreak

hey ....some might remember me...(Kid and grannen especially) and I wasn't on this for a while because I lost the site (silly me biggrin.gif) anyway...I'll get right to the point...my careless brother had re-installed Windows because it was broken. So then after he re-installed it...I couldn't get any of my saved games on MI4! I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to restart...so...I'm asking a big favor to anyone...please could you send me a saved game of it when you end up on Monkey Island?...please! and with instructions as to how I go about using it! please..I'm asking real nice...purty please?...thank you soooo much...and remember...saved game right from when you land on Monkey island..and instructions about how I can play the saved game you sent me...I'll let everyone know once I get one so that if your thinking of giving me one I won't get another one and waste your time! thank you soooo much!P.S. I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone out there would give me one, and I'll try to repay you in your deed! thank you again for your time. smile.gif

oh ya...I forgot to add...my e-mail is kier34@hotmail.com

smile.gifsmile.gifrolleyes.gifcool.giftongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Mifreak (edited July 17, 2001).]

Guest grannen

In my former e-mail to you I also explained where you have your Saves folder. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by Kid:

You do have WinZip correct? myabe try just dragging it into the saves folder inside the Monkey Island 4 folder?

Oh MY GOD...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH...IT WORKS!!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived