Home

ALL MONKEY KOMBATERS...LISTEN UP!!!!!

Mifreak

Every time you save your game and then come back to fight in Monkey Kombat the combinations change and you have to start all over again...so..pick a time when you have enough time to beat the game...because you need MK for the end too!

Hope that solves some of your problems!

Guest grannen

The combinations only changes if you uninstall and then reinstall EMI, not if you save a game and continue later.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

Let's see what the response will be from other Topic reader about this! smile.gif

------------------

Actually, you are both wrong tongue.gif

The combinations do reset from saved games, but it depends on when you save the game.

The crucial point is here:

When you ask Jojo Jr. about Monkey Kombat, and he tells you ONE of the combinations of Monkey Insult, as well as ONE of the stances that will always win over another one.

If you've saved your game just prior to this, any time you come back to the game using this savegame, the combinations will be reset.

If you save your game right after Jojo Jr. tells you this information, the combinations will not be reset.

I've outlined all of this information in my very old post about the rules of Monkey Kombat, which you should be able to find by searching this forum.

------------------

brief.gif

"Yeah, they're always after me lucky charms."

--Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Guest grannen

To Brief.

I doubt that is the point.

Mifreak wrote that the combinations will change if you save after some kombats and later continue, and that is not correct.

------------------

I think your wrong because I saved when I was going against the monkey and then I came back and it all changed...I tryed using the combinations from the day before and I got fouled and I had to do it all over again...

Archived