Home

My own Monkey Kombat problems

Cferra

Hey,

I'm new here and I know there have been a tremendous amount of Monkey Kombat topics on the first page alone but I need some personal tips for it. Whenever I use a move that defeats another, it either doesn't work or I get a foul. It happens as I am playing the game without leaving it since people said that saving and turning the game off would make you start over.

An example of what happens is when I fight one monkey to get a certain move that beats another like Bobbing Baboon defeating Charging Chimp with Ack Eek Oop or something. I try that on another monkey and I get a foul even though they are in the Charging Chimp pose. I have no idea how to fight in Monkey Kombat.

I made the chart of what defeats what but I get a lot of fouls when I write down what the monkies use that to get certain moves. At least the tieing thng works but I can't seem to defeat any of the monkeys.

Cferra

You have to go from the move YOU are in to the move that beats the monkeys move. The monkeys move doesnt matter except to know what you have to beat.

I may not have understood your problem exactly and there is a good possibility that this wonbt help you but other than that I dont know.....

------------------

hobes_e0.gif

Archived