Home

Need Hint?

Guest grannen

Guest grannen

If you need a hint then go to the end of the Clues & Hint page. Click on the "Post New Topic" and your problem will be read by many who will help you.

As a Topic name you give a short indication what the problem might be.

Avoid posting under a general "I answer all questions" as that might become confusing and you can never trust that the person will answer within reasonable time!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

hi!

please...i'm in lucro island...and i'm lost!!!...i have read the walkthrough since i'm but it doesn't help me at all...i explain about that...

*i have gone to the bank and pick up the nose that are in the shadow...but canard had take it...then i have gone to the palace of prosthesses...in the walkthrough says that i have to use the musicbox on dave and pick up the wood prosthetic hand and then pick up the music box again...but...

when i uose the music box on dave it turnsit on and dave don't hear anything...i go to the basket where there is the porcelain foot...and i look the basket and i see the WOOD PROSTHETIC HAND!!!...but i can't get it...

please try to help me!!!

komodin

ps:i'm sorry for my poor english...but i'm a spanish girl and i do what i can

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸komodin¸.·'``'·.¸)

hi!

please...i'm in lucro island...and i'm lost!!!...i have read the walkthrough since i'm but it doesn't help me at all...i explain about that...

*i have gone to the bank and pick up the nose that are in the shadow...but canard had take it...then i have gone to the palace of prosthesses...in the walkthrough says that i have to use the musicbox on dave and pick up the wood prosthetic hand and then pick up the music box again...but...

when i uose the music box on dave it turnsit on and dave don't hear anything...i go to the basket where there is the porcelain foot...and i look the basket and i see the WOOD PROSTHETIC HAND!!!...but i can't get it...

please try to help me!!!

komodin

ps:i'm sorry for my poor english...but i'm a spanish girl and i do what i can

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸komodin¸.·'``'·.¸)

Guest grannen

Dear Spanish girl!

If you have read my post you would have understood that this is exactly where you shouldn't post your problems!

Anyway, you can try the Page Up/Down keys to speed up you moves.

Also, be sure you are at the right bascet.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived