Home

I can't get the ship!

K_ELRAYES

Help! I can't get the ship to sail to Lucre Island in EMI! I assembled my crew (cheese, otis and carla) but I think I still miss something. I can't get the government symbol! Everytime I press talk to Elain n the mansion that friggin Guybrush tells me "Nah, there was something in our marriage that vows about that". when I press pick up he says "I got the girl in the last game". What do I do? Have I been robbed? Is that not the original CD or what? I'm starting to have doubts. Its very depressing. Can somebody hepl me?

Guest grannen

Elaine will not give you the symbol now but she might have given you a signed paper that is useful!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Do you know what you need in order to get a ship? Try to find out!

I need a crew and the symbol. I got the crew. I have this signed job contract which I have no clue what to do with. Do I need anything else other than the symbol? Did I miss a step. Mind you that I DO have a crew.

Originally posted by KINGDOMY:

TELL ELAINE THAT YOU WANT A SHIP OR TELL HER THAT YOU DON`T HAVE ASHIP

If you have read the my first question posted you would've known I already tried so. THIS IS MY PROBLEM. Guybrush doesn't want to talk to Elain.

Guest grannen

Have you been at the harbor? Has the harbor mistress told you what she needs in order to give you a ship?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

No use! The only solution is to provide me with a saved game that starts after I get the govrnment symbol. Please help me. Thr is no other way. I think there is something wrong with the CD. I've tried every possible way. This is my last hope.

Archived