Home

problems at lucro island

komodin

hi!

please...i'm in lucro island...and i'm lost!!!...i have read the walkthrough since i'm but it doesn't help me at all...i explain about that...

*i have gone to the bank and pick up the nose that are in the shadow...but canard had take it...then i have gone to the palace of prosthesses...in the walkthrough says that i have to use the musicbox on dave and pick up the wood prosthetic hand and then pick up the music box again...but...

when i uose the music box on dave it turnsit on and dave don't hear anything...i go to the basket where there is the porcelain foot...and i look the basket and i see the WOOD PROSTHETIC HAND!!!...but i can't get it...

please try to help me!!! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

komodin

ps:i'm sorry for my poor english...but i'm a spanish girl and i do what i can

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸komodin¸.·'``'·.¸)

Er... I know people are only supposed to post clues on this forum, but it doesn't seem like you are doing anything wrong. Are you sure you are looking at the right basket? You already know that you need to pick up the hand while the music is playing, so I guess you just do it!!

PS Your English is much better than my Spanish.

thanks for write me...but i have already try it again but...nothing...it doesn't let me do it...

have you save your game in that place?...if you have any saved game later than it send me it please!!!i would thanks you so much!!!

komodin

ps:thanks...but spanish is'nt hard at all...do you know what is 'paella'?...and 'flamenco'?...ans 'barcelona!'?...hahaha...spain is very beautiful!!!...adios=goodbye

cool.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by komodin (edited August 02, 2001).]

Originally posted by Grannen:

Why can't you pick up the arm?

i don't know...but when i use the music box and walk to the basket with the prosthetic hand i can read ...

look foot of porcelain...(in red)

look prosthetic hand...

but the second phrase i can't make it...because it does'nt turns red...

do you understand me?...

do you have a saved game in this moment or later?...i only want to pase that!!!...i don't wanna miss a thign of the game!!!please...

------------------

Originally posted by Grannen:

Have you tried the Page Up/Down keys on your keyboard?

no!!!...my god!!!...thanks!!!...thanks!!!...i love you so much!...

do you mean that it will be right?

------------------

thanks grannen!!!...i have already tried and it's good!!!...thanks again...

and...niko nad grannen...thanks for the flattery...but...i've boy friend!!!...hahaha...i'm so sorry!!! tongue.gif

------------------

Originally posted by bryguy:

im stuck on lucre island and i dont know wut to do

you have to explain me more about that...i had finish the escapemi...and you can guess what you want...

i will be around this forum all my life...

be good!!! wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by bryguy:

wut r the names u give deadeye dan to get the skin...i forgot wut the manhole cover said wen i picked it up..and i cant look at it anymore

well...take the mahole...and use the letter -L- ok?...guybrush would say you...in the manhole there is something engraving on it...and he would say it to you...(in my game says..."Mindy loves Ned"...and..."Jerry loves Mindy"...)...if the problem continues try this names...

well...tell me if you got it ok?...i would try to help you more...bye!!" wink.gif

------------------

yeah i got it...i tried all 27 possibilities and finally got it ( of course it was the last one i tried)...i had larry cindy ned.

i guess its different for all games

well now im on jambalaya island

thanks anyway

Archived