Home

what a dissappointing ending of EFMI

longstory

well I finished EFMI one week ago...I didn't use any help and I hadn't read your hints guys even though some of you bothered to help me...it was too easy to find out that it had to be...draw!and then suddenly the game ended and I felt totally dissappointed...And why did it have to end with the monkey combat??that was dump!!I believe that the best time of the game is Lucre island and Pegnose Pete..

Anyone agreeing/disagreeing with me??

Guest grannen

Originally posted by longstory:

I didn't use any help and I hadn't read your hints guys even though some of you bothered to help me

So how do you explain this? smile.gif

Topic: monkey combat can't do it

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

well Grannen I did post a question in the forum about the monkey combat but I didn't reconnect to check out your answers and then it struck me!!it had to be ...draw...and the game ended without your help..

about the skin..you need to search carefully outside lucre bank ..u need something in order to move on..if you need a solution and not a hint go check the walkthroughs...

I'm not quite so sure what is wrong with all of you, because I thought that the end of the game closed with a very whitty and toughtful conclusion. Even if all of you didn't think that the end was good enough, I believed that the game was very satisfying. biggrin.gif

but it was really satisfying...no one could disagree with that..otherwise we wouldn't be playing monkey island for months till we got the right thing to do in order to finish the game..

all I said was that after months of playing I would expect a more ...genius ending...!

Archived