banana picker

bunch of bananas

three notes (population, bingo, mining)

coconut

milk bottle

weed whacker

shields/cymbals

(I believe this is all...)

So... I talked to Herman and he mentioned the accordion. Problem is, I can't find the weeds. It's probably something I'm overlooking because I'm thinking too hard, so if you could give me a hint and not just give my next step away outright, I would appreciate it sooooooo much!!!

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Umisaurus:

Well, this is what's in my inventory:

banana picker

bunch of bananas

three notes (population, bingo, mining)

coconut

milk bottle

weed whacker

shields/cymbals

(I believe this is all...)

So... I talked to Herman and he mentioned the accordion. Problem is, I can't find the weeds. It's probably something I'm overlooking because I'm thinking too hard, so if you could give me a hint and not just give my next step away outright, I would appreciate it sooooooo much!!!

Thanks in advance!

I prefer you first hike up to the vista point (somewhere around on the road while gioing to the LeChuck church).Then you must pick up a rock there and throw it to the right hole. Next quickly pick up another rock and throw it to the middle hole when you see a branch shake.Again pick up another rock and throw it to the left hole this time. But you again have to throw it when you see the branch shake.Pick up your 4th rock and throw it again to the left hole when you see a branch shake.

Then if you manage to do it correctly you will see that one of the rocks will fall on the magma pool and then create another small magma pool.

Next go to the LeChuck church and talk with the ghost father.Ask him to ride on the boats he will not let you in the first time but if you ask for a second time he will.While you are on the boat you will see the magma pool you have created and the rock near it.Steer towards the magma pool and you will stop somewhere and use the weed whacker on the weeds. You will see that the magma will start to flow to the gold mine.

That is it for now. I wish you can do it.If you have any problems

I'm here!!!!

Goodbye!

Wow, people, the first response helped me just fine! Actually, I had already solved the puzzle at Vista Point, so when you said "rocky place", I thought that you meant the lava fields! biggrin.gif So you pointed me in the right direction and you didn't even know it!! Thank you kitch, Drunken_Sailor, and tunch (even though I didn't want a walkthrough, the thought is appreciated!)!

~Umisaurus~

p.s. -- I'm a girl, not a guy!

Archived