Home

ACT 3: Low on monkeys...

Umisaurus

Well, I'm low on monkeys. I've beaten Monkey Kombat and recieved the Hat of Honor, and the other item is where it belongs too. I've tried luring monkeys with bananas, and I still have yet to use the accordion. Does it have to do with the lone palm tree at the lava field? I am sooooooo lost... can I get a cryptic hint and not a walkthrough, please?

Thanks for your time!

Originally posted by HelenW:

Would it help you solve the puzzle if you bounced a few ideas off of somebody else.

(CRYPTIC HINT)

You mean like Jojo Jr.? I ask because I already have talked to him and he said that the monkeys will come at the right time. I just want to know if I can speed time up to that "right time". I didn't want to say this in case other people who haven't done this part yet read it, but I've used the picker and the hat on the Giant Monkey Head and made an Ultimate Insult. I just want to know how to get the monkeys to operate the head.

One more cryptic hint, please?

Thanks for responding, HelenW!

HelenW, that was a good hint wink.gif

Maybe a bit too cryptic, though biggrin.gif

Here's another hint:

Now Umisaurus, why did you want to get the accordian?

------------------

brief.gif

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Guest grannen

Perhaps you should Look at the accordian?

It might give you a Hint!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited August 09, 2001).]

Okay, yesterday I had the most "slap-your-hand-on-forehead-and-shake-head-side-to-side" moment *ever*. It's so embarrassing that I have to post it here.

Grannen, the post wasn't too cryptic. I knew I had to go to Herman and hit him with the accordion. I just didn't know how to get there. See, I thought that I had to find something to make the palm tree go down and make a bridge. I just never tried to knock the palm tree down by myself when I got to the other side. I did it by "accident" yesterday after I made the posts. Boy do I feel dumb.

Thanks for all of your hints, though! They're not going to help much longer, because (sniffle) right before the final bout of the game, my PS2 locks up and only plays the music of the battle and keeps on showing the loading sign. Basically, I can't finish the game as of yet. Sucks for me.

~Umisaurus~

Archived