Home

Makashi levels 2 or even 3???

thomas_st

Hello everyone

i'm new there so it might be a silly question... i downloaded and installed ojp v1.2 and started a new server, practizing with lightsaber-wielding bots in order to learn the new fencing techniques. however, i got to skill level 103, i got all 7 stances, but each one was still on level 1. are there any upper levels? im a Makashi user, in normal JKA i was widely remarked as a good fencer, but this level 1 makashi style is pretty weak, i think. no turning over, no precise swings that disarm the opponent, no fluidity... the menu point "profile --> force" writes with a light green colour: Lightsaber Skill Level 1 2 3, but there are no option to choose an advanced form. could you help me please?

I have a slow internet connection by the time, its easier for me to check my mails, so if possible, send your possible solutions to nagylaki.tamas@gmail.com.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Thomas

• 3 months later...

It's been a super long time since I've messed with the combat system so my information is flaky. I think the lightsaber skill level will make your character better at lightsaber combat. However, it doesn't affect the animations your character uses. Those are set based on the styles you've purchased.

Archived