Home

mirialan mod

decalibron

hey all, i've got a "cracking" idea. i was just wondering if anyone could reskin the following KOTOR2 female heads to be mirialans, like Luminara Unduli.

pfha04 (the fourth asian head)

pfha05 (the fifth asian head)

pfhh01 (to my understanding, the first hispanic head)

and visas, if you feel like it, although if you do visas, i'd prefer if you changed her costume to not have the red parts, just make them black or dark grey.

and if you're really generous, i'd also like

PMHH02 (the second male hispanic head).

i know this is a lot, so if you just want to do one or two just tell me, i'll make sure to check those off the list. Thanks guys. :thmbup1:

just PM me or something if you're up for it.

ok thanks! hm...i definitely want the Luminara Unduli style tattoos under the chin on all, and preferrably the Hylo-like tattoos under the eyes...but the actual shape and color i'd prefer to be more like Luminara's, i wasn't a huge fan of Hylo's purple triangles. also, if it's not too hard (if it is don't sweat it) i'd like some on the bridge of the nose. if you'd like to add any others, that's your artistic license :) don't forget the intense blue eyes the mirialans are famous for, and thank you so much again!

oh yea, and that's K2. i don't even think the visas model is on K1.

oh hey, you're from Arizona! me too!

• 3 weeks later...

I have made a Mirialan Reskin for my Kotor 1. It reskins PFHA01 or the first female asian head. I also have wroonian, chiss, zeltron, etc.

Here is an image of my Mirialan Reskin:

Mirialan.jpg

hey all, i've got a "cracking" idea. i was just wondering if anyone could reskin the following KOTOR2 female heads to be mirialans, like Luminara Unduli.

pfha04 (the fourth asian head)

pfha05 (the fifth asian head)

pfhh01 (to my understanding, the first hispanic head)

and visas, if you feel like it, although if you do visas, i'd prefer if you changed her costume to not have the red parts, just make them black or dark grey.

and if you're really generous, i'd also like

PMHH02 (the second male hispanic head).

i know this is a lot, so if you just want to do one or two just tell me, i'll make sure to check those off the list. Thanks guys. :thmbup1:

just PM me or something if you're up for it.

I love the Mirialan species, they are one of my favs.

Archived