Home

Impact Gaming seeks: Star Wars: The Old Republic GM

Grey Jorildyn

Are you looking for a chance to continue your greatness as a leader in a MMORPG? The Impact Gaming Community (IGC) is now considering players for the position of Guild Leader. Yes, the head honcho, the big cheese.

IGC is a group of about ninety adults that love MMOs. We are PvE oriented, and know our stuff. Our players are top-notch and we only accept the best of the best into the guilds within our community. Currently we have a FFXIV guild, Neutral Impact, and a Rift guild, Violent Impact. We have tentatively reserved the name "Force Impact" for this potentially new chapter (the name is still a work in progress and may be changed by the GM).

However we are in need of a full-time guild master. Normally it would not be our policy to recruit leaders outside of our gaming community, but the community had fantastic success doing as such with Rift. Maveric, the Rift GM, built his guild from the ground up with just a handful of members and it is now 40 members strong and at the top of Keenblade server!

As the Community Manager, applications must be sent directly to me, and I would prefer them in resume form, however I am flexible in this regard. That said, our ideal candidate possesses at least the following qualities:

Core Requirements

MMORPG years played: 4-5+ years, at least two titles

Raiding Experience: 3 years minimum (please include specific all experience and progression)

Leadership Experience: 2 years minimum

Team Player: MUST, not negotiable

Age 25+ preferred, mature individual

Good writing skills are REQUIRED

Admin Requirements

Experience with loot distribution/points systems/theory behind these concepts

DKP experience a BIG plus (ZeroSum, EP/GP specifically--as guild leader you will have some flexibility to decide system however)

phpBB admin experience is a plus

Teamspeak3 admin experience is a plus

Responsibilities/Duties

Maintenance of forum sections for SW:TOR (moderating, moving threads, etc.)

Overseeing Recruitment (assisting recruitment team sort applications)

Appointing SW:TOR leaders as needed

Maintaining news pages for SW:TOR on forums

Frontpage posting (guild progress updates, raid successes, etc.)

DKP maintenance/point entry (if needed)

Miscellaneous: other tasks required

Please note our guild is interested in PvE content primarily, however we understand that to achieve maximum immersion in the Star Wars universe, PvP may be required and we are open to that! We have not settled on a faction just yet, and it would be the GM's task to work on that before opening recruitment.

-----

If you are interested in this position, please contact me at your earliest convenient. The guild master is a big job, but is supported by at least one other leader always, but two preferably. As Community Manager I will make sure you have the maximum amount of resources needed to achieve the goal of building a new chapter within our gaming community!!!

For further details, please email us: igccm@impact-gaming.us and we will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible. Please include your name, location (timezone), best way to contact you, and all the above information.Serious applicants ONLY please.

Thank you for your time in this matter everyone, and special thanks to the LucasForums team for allowing us a space to post this in!

Grey Jorildyn

IGC Manager

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Archived