Home

Kotor 1 Titan AE Conversion Request

Latios6222

One of my familys favorite movies is Titan AE and The Characters in it are not that much different from Kotor. I was wondering if someone could Reskin or Remodel The Game to be more like Titan Ae. Example: Turn Carth Into Korso, Turn the Sith into the Drej, Make a Cale PC, Turn Juhani Into Stith, Turn the Sith Fighters into Drej Fighters, and is it possible to remodel the Ebon Hawk? Turn Bastila into Akima, etc.

Here are the Characters from Left to right: Cale, Korso, Akima, Preed, and Stith

titangang.jpg

Here is the Drej

titan2.bmp

And their fighters

titanaedrejstinger.jpg

You could always try following some of the tutorials here. Even if you don't have the skill, everyone here started from scratch. Even the Kotor Tool was written from scratch. ITs just with the sheer volume of requests and that people have many of their own projects on the go as well. There are loads of fantastic tutorials. :)

You could always try following some of the tutorials here. Even if you don't have the skill, everyone here started from scratch. Even the Kotor Tool was written from scratch. ITs just with the sheer volume of requests and that people have many of their own projects on the go as well. There are loads of fantastic tutorials. :)

i would but I only have so much time and some of the Programs arent compatible with my computer. Actually my grandmothers laptop and until I get my own I cant download anything to it.

Archived