Home

***SPOILERS*** beyond walkthru, please

wabbit

eek.gif This section for Spoilers only: If you are witty, daring, humorous, sport,and realize some of us are unable to use email to receive answers and you are willing to help the really stuck then I plead with you to help us who need that extra help!!! I and many other gamers appreciate your indepth help beyond the walkthrough... rolleyes.gif

confused.giffrown.gifconfused.gif

Question #1: MONKEY KOMBAT?

Does anyone have a full list of moves and how to change from one move to the next, and a list of what move beats what in this monkey kombat game? Also exactly how is the game played? For instance, when the monkey does an "ack, chee, eek" what am I suppose to give back in return? this game is very hard to follow to understand the concept so some of us really need this extra help that you experts could help us with and your help would be greatly appreciated!

QUESTION #2. Big Monkey Head:

Am I able to use the Big Monkey Head without Jojo's hat? I got the guberatoria from Herman and went inside the monkey head but I need monkeys, so is there no way to win unless we fight that awful monkey kombat and Jojo in order to use the Monkey Head or finish the game ?

Thanx,

a worn out, fluster, disgusted old wabbit frown.gif

Guest grannen

1. All combinations are different for each game. If you have solved the Kombat and knew the moves, you will have a different setup if you reinstall EMI. That's why no-one can give you a solution.

2. You need JoJo Jr's hat.

No Spoilers or any type of walkthroughs in Clues & Hints Forum.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived