Home

banana picker

chatterbox

i now have the monkey following me around wiz the 4 bananas i gave him, but i dunno wut to do with him!

anyway, i was thinking maybe getting him more bananas wiz the banana picker but it's too big to pass through that hole in the Cannibal's hut! i was thinking of blowing up the hole to make it bigger wiz the gunpowder and spark but i can't seem to put the powder anywhere!

am i on the right track? and if i am, where do i put the gunpowder? if not, how do i get the banana picker?!

Originally posted by chatterbox:

i now have the monkey following me around wiz the 4 bananas i gave him, but i dunno wut to do with him!

anyway, i was thinking maybe getting him more bananas wiz the banana picker but it's too big to pass through that hole in the Cannibal's hut! i was thinking of blowing up the hole to make it bigger wiz the gunpowder and spark but i can't seem to put the powder anywhere!

am i on the right track? and if i am, where do i put the gunpowder? if not, how do i get the banana picker?!

Guest grannen

Have you found the oars?

Timmy is a monkey but not yet born!

The name of your monkey is JoJo Sr. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited August 15, 2001).]

I seem to recall something having to do with a totem pole of some kind... mess around with those.

(This might be less confusing to others if it was in the Secret of Monkey Island forum.)

------------------

brief.gif

"Poit! Narf!"

--Pinky, Animaniacs

Guest grannen

Have you met Herman in the cannibal village yet? If so, did you give him something he needs?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest El Pollo Diablo

The Cannibals think that if the give you there navigator that they will get lost. So they could use a guide

------------------

epd-sig.jpg

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diblo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

yes yes, i already gave Herman that banana picker and he gave me the ear plug thingy that i use as a key 4 the monkey head!

i'm talkin' bout the navigator head!

and about the "guide", well, i tried giving'em everything i have but they just wouldn't take anythin'!

Archived