Home

dunce cap

JP1587246426

To win the diving trophy I have to get the dunce cap from the school but I can't seem to do so I know I have to say the most pieraty things I can but I don't get any text options I just have to press up and down on my controler and hope I pick the right one, so what am I doing wrong. Oh I don't know if I was supposed to do this or not I hope I did I got that certificate from the school but I didn't really think it would matter because you can just do the corse over again.

Also does any one else in here have the problem with something like this where you don't get any text options to choose from you just have to press up or down and hope you get the right one. I had the same problem when I talked to the Voodoo Lady about the Heirlooms I just had to play around with the buttons on the controler until Guybrush took them out and it's starting to drive me crazy because I have to do these things over and over again before I can get it.

Also what is the Anolog joystick option in the controller options where you can enable it or disable it I've played with it both ways and it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Jillian smile.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Archived