Home

PS2 Help - Damn mini-games

Shalgroth

Hey, I was wondering how you unlock the mini games in the PS2 version of EMFI. Currently, I've beaten the game, however none of the minigames were unlocked.

The first time I played, I had clocked up 10 hours or so, and I was upto Act II. I also had MurrayBall unlocked (Funny stuff). But because of a glitch in the PS2 version, I had to start all over again.

Any help on how to unlock the minigames in the PS2 version of Monkey Island 4 would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

"......Jar Jar?!"

• 4 weeks later...

hey there, i have a Quest about escape from monkey island PS2, i just bought the game and now i'm stuck on insutl arm wrestling witht the guy at SUMM bar.

How do i win insult arw wrestling with this guy, what do i have to say to win??

I appreciate it if you could help me.

pls reply my e-mail or you could help me at riprip@rocketmail.com

Thanks again

Hey there,

I have the ps2 version also and although I haven't beaten the game yet I do have information on unlocking the mini games.

To unlock Monkey Invaders you must fill in the entire monkey kombat chart,

and to unlock MurrayBall you have to look up the lead programmers names on Dave's filing system. (I think, I'm not 100% sure on that one.)

Originally posted by Roddle:

Hey, one more thing,

You mentioned a glitch in the PS2 version. Can you inform me on how this occurs so I can try to avoid it if possible.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info about MurrayBall and the other mini-game (Go my short term memory). This glitch that I encountered seems to actually be quiet random. It has happened to me once in ACT I (or Act II) on Melee Island in the docks when I accessed my inventory the game froze. The second time it happened was on Jumbalaya (sp?) Island after having talked to Otis near the rowboats. Some other people who have played the game on PS2 have also had this problem, but also in random locations.

Unfortunately, all I can say is save often. The glitch just seems to happen for no reason frown.gif

Archived