Home

Can't get Pegnose Pete's file using the file retrieval system

yoony

Hi,

I can't seem to get Pegnose Pete's record (which reveals the direction of the swamp) using the retrieval system. Deadeye Dave actually gave a name, Chimmy Ze/The Monkey. Now I'm stuck in the middle of the game and there's no way to continue on. What are GuyBrush's reply when he sees the correct record? Pls help. Thanks.

When he sees the correct record, it will have the name that Deadeye Dave gave for Pegnose Pete.

The filing system is not very dissimilar to our own filing systems, it's just that there are pictures there, instead of letters... Try to think about a normal filing cabinet--how would you store the records?

------------------

brief.gif

"Keep fighting. God be with you. I love you."

--Fielding Pierce, Waking the Dead

[This message has been edited by brief (edited September 13, 2001).]

You have to stick the paint brush you get from meathook in the contraption in front of the middle stool at the LUA BAR when the flaming boat is in front of the picture on the wall. Go into the kitchen then and puor the grog in the furnace. You will be given the blue painting if your timing is right.

Originally posted by Kopper99:

You have to stick the paint brush you get from meathook in the contraption in front of the middle stool at the LUA BAR when the flaming boat is in front of the picture on the wall. Go into the kitchen then and puor the grog in the furnace. You will be given the blue painting if your timing is right.

Clues and Hints!

------------------

logo.jpg

Thanks for the hints, I managed to get the painting at last... now I face a bigger challenge, the Monkey Combat. I don't know how to use the controls to defeat the monkeys, tried all sorts of ways, including imitating their fight stance.

Archived