Home

Monkey Kombat Confuses Me

Lawless1587246408

I won the first round simply by repeating everything the monkey did, and I have no idea how I won. I understand that certain moves beat other moves. Do these change each game? Can Drunken Monkey beatr Charging Chimp one game and then not in the next?

Also, when we start, the monkey speaks, and there is the position on the screen. What does this mean? What should I do when I first start kombat? Whenever I lose a round, I write down what beats what so I'll know what to use, I just don't know how to apply it.

Also, what do the sounds mean? The monkey will say Ack Oop Eek and then do a move. I assumed that when he said ack oop eek, that was what you had to say to do that move, but a couple of rounds later, I will say the same thing and get a fault. Why?

Basically, I was wondering if this had been explained in another thread. I looked at the hint section of this site, and I listened to jojo about 5 times and still don't understand what to do. All I can do is draw over and over and occasionally win without knowing what I did.

Any help would be appreciated.

Contact me via e-mail and I'll send some info. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited September 20, 2001).]

Archived