Home

The Swamp

jackthecat

Please help. I cant get the swamp thing done.

I have followed the clock directions,etc and

got to the gate. I took all the things that the other Guybrush gave me and wrote down all the questions and responses,etc. Followed the clock again and end up at the gate again. Gave all the items back in correct sequence and said correct things. Gate opened and Guybrush came through. I then went through the gate. I continued to follow the clock directions and ended up at the gate AGAIN with Guybrush AGAIN. We went through the same stuff but he gave me another item and said different things,etc. I keep doing this over and over. How many times do I do it? I cant get to Pegnose Petes no matter what I do.

Sounds strange. If all is done correctly you will arrive at Pete's place otherwise you will arrive at the beginning of the swamp.

I suggest that you start a saved game and get a new map from Deadeye Dave.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Sounds strange. If all is done correctly you will arrive at Pete's place otherwise you will arrive at the beginning of the swamp.

I suggest that you start a saved game and get a new map from Deadeye Dave.

Hello Grannen:

Well, I tried what you suggested and got the same map again. Ditto on this one too.

When the gate opens, what is supposed to happen? Do I go through it? Do I go in the direction of the map? This is so silly. I have done it so many times. Plus now if I get back to the gate again and go thru this with Guybrush 2 again and again, now he takes all the stuff and and sails away leaving me at the gate which is now still locked.

This has become far too complicated and I'm feeling pretty stupid now. Is it possible there is something wrong with my CD?

I even downloaded the patch. I am getting the map with 12:15N;12:45N;1:45S;2:40W;3:30E;3:40W;3:50E;4:30N. Has anyone else gotten this map and had a problem?? If not, I must be missing something,that's obvious to everyone else.

Strictly follow the map! That means that you should NOT enter the gate, the map doesn't give you those directions. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived