Home

combo for deadeye's file (and a quick intro to me)

Melestopheles

I'm new at the whole BB scene, so please bear with me.

I just played Curse two weeks ago and became addicted to MI. I'm feel very fortunate that I was able to get my next fix with Escape so quickly! Now I just gotta get my hands on the first two and then I'll be good to go...

On to my question...

I'm at Deadeye's trying to get the file for p. everyone and can't get it. where should I look to for a hint to help my poor wretched soul???

Guest grannen

Deadeye can't see his customers but he can smell them! Did Pete leave any item that can help you?

------------------

Grannen

Yep. I made the concoction from the hanky and he smelled it. I'm playing the PS2 version, if that helps. What I'm stuck on is the combo to get the file I need. There's bananas, a monkey, rabbit, etc, symbols on the lock. Should I just fiddle with it until I get the right combo or is there somewhere that hints what it should be?

The symbols need to correspond to the name the Dead Eye Dave gives you. Since the monkey can't read the alphabet, it was using symbols....

------------------

brief.gif

"Those unforgettable days, for them I live."

--Omoikane, Martian Successor Nadesico

Guest grannen

When Dave recognise the smell he will give you the correct name for Pegnose Pete.

But the mixture has to be strong!

When you know the name, you use the cubes. smile.gif

------------------

Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited October 10, 2001).]

Archived