Home

Boulder and Bronze Hat

Steve Waugh

Anyone,

I've been told by Jumbeaux LaFeet that he buried his father's bronze hat under one of the rocks and I've given grog and used the parrot call to call the parrots to the rocks I'm searching see the one I know is telling the truth is tipsy ( stumbling on rock, I asked him who his daddy was and he said Jumbeaux so he is telling the truth )but Jumbeaux won't help me uncover the rock to get the hat as he says he's stuffed his back last time.

What do I do or what do I need to uncover the hat????????????

Guest grannen

Jumbaeux beeing the father? Is that a correct answer? smile.gif

Ask the parrot how much 2+2 is!

Ask the parrot where the hat is buried.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited October 15, 2001).]

Nah mate,

I said Jumbeaux was the son and Tiny the father, just read what I wrote...

I've already found the parrot telling the truth as I explained, identifying him as the stable parrot since I gave the lying parrot wimpy grog.

I can't uncover the boulder as the parrot has said yes this is where the hat is?? Just give me a straight up answer, instead of asking me more questions in return... I just want the answer to this question.. How do I uncover the rock which has the hat under it ???

Also, how do I get some baby seal oil to match de pollo in the tiebraker dive, he always gets 11 for his entry....How do I match his splashes ( remember I already have and am using the dunce cap ).

Guest grannen

This is a hint Forum.

Re the boulder:

When you are behind the correct boulder the picture will show an enlarged rock. Now you should upset the pirate on the ship. :)

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived