Home

PROBLEM AT THE SWAMP!!!

lebessej

I have a problem at the swamp.

Firstly,I follow the clock and direction and reached to the future me,my back facing the screen.He gave me the things and i continue to move on following the direction.Later I see myself again and i say the same things and give him the same things.My front is facing the screen and the other me is back is facing the screen.*hope u get the idea*.

After giving him the things,my next direction is south,but i cannot go south because of the locked gate.What should I do?

If you gave him the items in the correct order, he should ask you what number he's thinking of to prove that you're really him. Then you should answer with the same number that was given to you earlier. After that, he will open the gate, and you can p*** through.

If nothing at all happens, try to see if you can move at all, as it might be a bug in the game.

------------------

"Show me a man who's gentle and kind, and I'll show you a loser."

-Meet the Parents

Originally posted by lebessej:

I have a problem at the swamp.

Firstly,I follow the clock and direction and reached to the future me,my back facing the screen.He gave me the things and i continue to move on following the direction.Later I see myself again and i say the same things and give him the same things.My front is facing the screen and the other me is back is facing the screen.*hope u get the idea*.

After giving him the things,my next direction is south,but i cannot go south because of the locked gate.What should I do?

When you get to the gate, you are actually controlling the Guybrush on the other side of the gate. Press the arrow key to manuver him to the gate. Then, you can start giving him the items.

• 1 year later...

Archived