Home

Random freezes requiring hard boot

Chevy7530

I have a 1000MHZ AMD Athlon processor using the Asus A7V motherboard, 512MB of ram, Annihilator 2 Ultra using the GeForce2 Ultra Chipset with the latest drivers, SB Live Platinum with latest drivers, and Im using WINME as the operating system. The game will only play from 1 to 10 minutes and will then freeze up. After freezing I have to reboot the computer using the reset switch. I have tried Directx 7 and 8 and all sorts of other suggestions such as disabling the sound acceleration, disabling advanced features and other things, but still I have yet to accomplish anything to get this game running at all. Any help you could give is greatly appreciated.

for once my lower end system is better than those new fangled SPEED demon machines!!

i feel great knowing that, and im sure that u need to run in d3d rather than open gl!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

Archived