Home

Guybrush keeps 'a walkin'

Here's the thing. I give Guybrush a command, like - Sit on stool, and he moves to the stool and just keeps walking and walking but he won't sit down. It's happened in a few other places, he gets stuck in a doorway with the barlady or somesuch. No amount of key pressing, reloading or option fiddling helps. I've installed the patch too. No good. Big problem, No finish game if No fix...please Help!

that never happened to me in MI4, but in indy and the fate of atlantis i had a similar occourance. wierd!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

Wanted: one clever signature

I have the same problem,too. Guybrush just keeps walking and doesnot sit down. It is not possible to stop him but by exiting the game.

I´m using the german Version of MI4 and already installed the patch . The Joystick or Keybord does not effect this fatal problem.

I have looked in this forum and see that Lucasarts have some bugs in the game. If we cant sit on the stool on Lua bar we cant play anymore because i think the bug is just in version 1.3, i saw a cheatpage on the net and he use v 1.3 and he can sit on the stool and can con. the game. Soo Lucasarts should make a patch or give ver 1.3 too everyone that have V 1.1.

(Excause my eng)

Archived