Home

I updated drivers and still not working

LadyDi

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

are u using d3d or opengl?

what chipset is your card?

I don't know the chip set. Tell me where to find it. But on the 3dfx tweaks option it won't let me set it to d3d or openGL. It keeps resetting to "desktop". Is that my problem? Is there another way to set it?

is it a voodoo2, voodoo3, voodoo banshee ect?

ur using a tweak utility? maybe thats your problem, get rid of that they just mess stuff up!

------------------

eminfgsig.jpg

Just because u can hear my music blasting across the house, doesn't mean that you can just walk in without knocking and expect me to have clothes on.

First let me thank you for showing an interest in my problem.

Here is what I have:

3dfx Voodoo3 Hardware vers 001

Bios version 2.15.07

Display driver version 4.12.01.1213

downloaded from 3dfx Interactive Inc.

I have Directx7 (4.07.00.0716)

Using Directx diagnostic tool I have Direct Draw Enabled

Direct 3D Accelleration Enabled

When I play the game I get most text lines except in the front of the bar when trying to speak to bartender and dart players. I haven't explored too far into the game yet to see if there are more bugs.

Unfortunately I had to do a "standard" install because of limited space on my hard drive. Is it possible that a "complete" install will address these glitches? If so, I will need to clean up a bit and see if I can manage a complete install of the game.

Thank you for your help.

Well, It appears to be working better. I went to the Lucasarts website and tried their suggestion of starting the game from the Exe. This seemed to work. For some reason the original shortcut on the desktop didn't load the game right. Anyway, I am now getting the text lines in the bar. Software is a strange thing!

Archived