Home

wont stop walking when trying to get picture in Lua Bar

stuckduck

I need help!

In the Lua bar I put a paintbrush in the boat mechanism thingy and then the chef came out. Whilst the chef was standing there I tried again but because the chef was standing in the way Guybrush couldn't get it. The problem is, he won't stop trying to walk up to it and although his feet are moving he's not getting anywhere and as long as he's doing this I can't get him to do something else so he'll just carry on trying to get the picture unless I can somehow stop him. So do I have to start the whole game again or what can I do?

Same thing happened to me. Just try to aim straight for the bridge. Walk straight, not at any angle, and you should be able to get over it. If you get stuck, try walking Guybrush in another direction. He should eventually get out of his little rut.

------------------

Oh there's a monkey in my pocket/And he's stealing all my change/His stare is blank and glassy/I suspect that he's deranged.

I still have the same problem --> 16.12.00

"Guybrush keeps walking"

I already contacted Lucasarts,but they cannot help .You should also contact them, so they see, that many people do have this bug. They have to invent a new update of MI

Just to let you know that I have given in, nothing's going to work so I have started again from the beginning. I am currently working my way through to the point that I was at in my last game. This time I'll save it beforehand).

Oh yeah, and I'll contact Lucas arts because it's their fault that I'm frustrated!!!

Archived