Home

Chef @ Lua Bar Has Got BIG Problems!!!

SillyThing

Please could someone help me!?!?!? frown.gif

The problem is in the Lua Bar. After I have stuck the paintbrush into the mechanism so that the flaming dish is directly below the picture, the chef walks out. I can (with not too much ease) walk into the kitchen. The picture then zooms back to the chef, who is looking at the picture. Then the picture returns back to the kitchen. Guybrush then pours the grog into the steamer, and then I try to exit... BUT WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY!!! mad.gif

The chef keeps walking back into the kitchen before I can exit. So I go through the whole process again (of blocking the mechanism and entering the kitchen). But this problem keeps occurring - I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE PICTURE!!! confused.gif

And to make matters worse!!!... After continuous attempts to block the thing and enter the kitchen, I run into a BUG or default!!! Some areas on the graphics turn white with multicoloured dots on them, also with the word 'default' written all over it! Why is this?!?!?!

eek.gif PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME?

I have had to start again from the beginning once already (coz I didn't save enough). But when I came back to the same place at the Lua Bar, the same thing keeps happenning!!! What's wrong with the b****y game? I would really hate to have to restart AGAIN! mad.gif

[This message has been edited by SillyThing (edited January 15, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SillyThing (edited January 15, 2001).]

If the chef walks back to the kitchen after you've poured the grog into the steaming mechanism, you did not stop the flaming boat in the right place.. It was either stopped too early, or too late. Try stoping it at a different location other than the one you've done so far.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived