Home

Buggy EFMI

Shaunzy

Bugs? Yup! Billyuns and billyuns of 'em seem to crop up. Okay, just a few, but they're major ones. Here are a few:

1. Left-Right arrow keys don't always work when turning Guybrush.

2. Can't always scroll thru all the text selections. Many times, it jumps from first to last and back again without highlighting the ones in between.

3. Walking sounds when no one's nearby. Not a biggie, though.

4. Trying to use the terminte-infested hand on Ozzie's cane prompts the store keep to repeatedly say, "With what?"

5. At swamp, my questions overlap the answers (with 2 Guybrushes).

6. At swamp, talking to Guybrush on other side of gate - and when trying to open/unlock gate - Guybrush sets pole in water, picks it up and repeats this action. Nothing else happens.

The v1.1 patch corrected nothing.

Any ideas on how to handle this...aside from replacing my PC?

• 1 year later...

Hopefully this will bump this thread up. I too have the first two errors, I haven't had the patience to navigate much with this one arrow key per game thing. At least the second error is fixed by just using the PGUP PGDN keys when multiple options are on the screen. I have emailed LA and after a few days still no reply.

Originally posted by Ainshi

Hopefully this will bump this thread up. I too have the first two errors, I haven't had the patience to navigate much with this one arrow key per game thing. At least the second error is fixed by just using the PGUP PGDN keys when multiple options are on the screen. I have emailed LA and after a few days still no reply.

Perhaps the problem is with your video card. Have you read the support pages and checked if the card is

OK-d by Lucas Arts?

http://support.lucasarts.com/trg/tgd.asp?id=1948&g=102&s=12

(The Page Up/Down keys ARE used in some cases)

Archived