Home

NEED HELP PLZ!!!

pupusito

It looks like the only thing that Lucas Arts cares about is that you buy their game, but they dont give a **** if you cant play the game after you paid 50 bucks for it.

First of all, my CD rom had long delays trying to read the CD, it took like 30 minutes to install the game and when i tried to play it, it tried to read the CD and it would always crash. I look up the lucas arts page for support and appareantly they are aware of this problem, they say it happens on some CD roms faster than 16X but they dont say how to get the ****ing game to work if you have one of those CD roms.

The only solution I found for this was creating an ISO of the CD's on my HD which also took an eternity, and playing the game entirely from my HD. At first everything was ok, I played through the whole first act with no problem at all. But when I got to the second act, it started skipping dialogues. Every time I try to talk to someone guybrush is the only one who (sometimes) talks, it seems like the other people's dialogues are skipped. Guybrush acts like if he had received a response and im given new choices to answer. Sometimes not even Guybrush wil talk to the other characters, I have to press the talk button repeteadly until he finally says something only to get no response.

I dont know if the last error is caused due to the fact that I'm playing the game from an ISO, so if anyone can tell me how to solve either problem(the CD reading or the dialogue skipping) I would really apreciate it.

Sorry for the length and sorry if I have any mistakes on my redaction since english is not my native language.

Guest grannen

1. If you have a CD-burner then try to install from that one.

2. Update the graphic card with the latest driver.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived