Home

Problems in voodoo house on MACINTOSH

ddg24

well, the prob is when i go into the international house of voodoo in the first island ( melee ? dont remember) the screen is blank and EXTREMELY slow,only showing guybrush and the door, then a message about running out of memory appears, and then stops the game, so i have to force quit the game...

tried everything concerning virtual memory, both 16 and 32 bits game....

used the update, but its the same...

im using a ibook 300Mhz, 128 RAM, 6 GIGS HD...

help ?

anyone has the same problem ?

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by ddg24:

well, the prob is when i go into the international house of voodoo in the first island ( melee ? dont remember) the screen is blank and EXTREMELY slow,only showing guybrush and the door, then a message about running out of memory appears, and then stops the game, so i have to force quit the game...

tried everything concerning virtual memory, both 16 and 32 bits game....

used the update, but its the same...

im using a ibook 300Mhz, 128 RAM, 6 GIGS HD...

help ?

anyone has the same problem ?

My computer have also run out of memory in these days,but I played the game earlier this day and I had no problems.Anyway,I had a bug some months ago,the game was running very slow and a message came up on the screen that I had a bug.Something similar to your problem?I downloaded the patch from www.lucasarts.com/support and then I solved the problem!

------------------

generic1.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

I found a page that deals with MAC, MI4, and dissappearing graphics...their answer wasn't pretty, though. Take a look:

http://www.insidemacgames.com/forum/troubleshoot.cgi?read=1956

...it talks about pieces of the characters dissapearing (I thought the problem might be similar.)

Any other ideas out there?

Added: WAIT A MINUTE...this post is a month old. who drudged this up?...I'm looking at you Billy55

[This message has been edited by raVen_image (edited July 06, 2001).]

Archived