Home

MI5 Intro Contest!

Guest ZeroXcape

Guest ZeroXcape

This is from our page:

EscapeMI.com is pleased to announce our last contest of the year. From now until January 1st, 2001, we are accepting entries for Monkey Island 5 introductions. We want this contest to be a fun way to end Escape from Monkey Island and begin thinking of Monkey Island 5. All entries must be 200-300 words and sent via our Contest Entry Form. As an example, check out the offical EMI introduction by LucasArts. For more rules and information, check out the entry form.

As the prizes for this contest, we will be giving out three free copies of Grim Fandango to the top three entries. We are looking for creative, piratey, and humourous material to post on the web. You have the next eleven days to submit your entry. May the best Monkey Island fans win!

<a href="http://www.escapemi.com/contest1200.html">Contest Information</a>

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

[This message has been edited by ZeroXcape (edited December 21, 2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZeroXcape

I'm going through the submissions and putting them in a format in which we can judge them against each other. So far I've gone through 20 entries, all of which are very good!

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Guest ZeroXcape

For everyone who participated in the MI5 Intro contest, I know I said we'd have the results to you today. Unfortunatly we can't get them to you until sometime midweek. Two of our judges are still judging their submissions.

We'll keep ya posted!

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Archived