Home

Dvd ...

Young David

Will you get the DVD when it comes out?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the DVD when it comes out?

• YES !!!!!!
    • NO !!!!!!

It's the day before ... the release of the Episode 1 DVD. But why don't I hear anyone talk about it?

I had a sneak peek last Saturday on a SW convention. I saw a piece of the waterfall scene, a piece of documentry and the way cool menu's.

Also ... the DVD has a dvd-rom weblink wich only can be accesed with the DVD in your drive. What's on that site I don't know yet ... bt this is what theforce.net tells me:

"The Official Site has got some amazing new content if you have the Episode I DVD and the new Episode I DVD. Starwars.com has let us know that we may not post anything from that exclusive site, so all we can do is let you know that there is some amazing stuff there for those that can access it. "

Are you gonna get it? I am.

Guest Lord Tirion

I definately am. I already posted a thread on this forum telling the others how to unlock hidden features on the dvd that I have read on thefore.net.

I can not wait to watch all the special features. To me, that is what a dvd should be. I can not stand a dvd with just a movie and no extra features bwah! =(

I posted that message from my friend's place.

Rembember ... I'm a couple o' hours earlier than the US guys among us ... so that's argument to have it earlier.

The other one is that the store had it today less then one hour before closing time.

I luv it all ... all of it.

Guest Admiral Odin

Sad dvd story.

I bought Dune on Dvd, put it in the player and it dies on me. :(

I shall ask for this Dvd for christmas. (I need cheaper gifts)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Admiral Odin

Sad dvd story.

I bought Dune on Dvd, put it in the player and it dies on me. :(

I shall ask for this Dvd for christmas. (I need cheaper gifts)

i want Paint Shop Pro for Christmas so i will have to buy the DVD on my own. Oh well, i can afford it.

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Tie Guy

i want Paint Shop Pro for Christmas so i will have to buy the DVD on my own. Oh well, i can afford it.

I just bought 2 swords, that combined with GB. I can't afford it. :)

Archived