Home

Luxa Hair Fix

redrob41

As promised in my WIP thread, I've fixed Luxa's hair!

This mod will fix the character Luxa so that her hair is mapped properly. The default model is rather piecemeal and chaotic, so that her hair doesn't look like it flows naturally. The N_Lala_XuH.tga texture that is included, has only an additional area for the tongue, and some more detail added to the blurriest part of the hair (along the right edge of the tga).

As a bonus, this mod adjusts her body model, so that her figure is much more shapely. There are two options included, one with an unnaturally thin waist (which seems more believable IMO for an alien Zeltron female underwear in Revenge of Revan mod) and a second that is not quite as exagerated as the first (this is the model I use for female Twi'lek underwear in Revenge of Revan mod). The texture has been tweaked slightly, so that her skin has more detail, the color matches her face a bit better, and the black leather doesn't look as green as the original.

There is a bonus alternate texture, which swaps out the leotard shorts for laced up bikini bottoms, and a backless top.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Luxabeforeandafter-1.jpg~original

Show spoiler
Luxabodychanges1-front-1.jpg~original

Show spoiler
Luxabodychanges2-Side.jpg~original

Show spoiler
Luxabodychanges3-Back.jpg~original

Download at DeadlyStreams

Download at FileFront (If you get "The following error has occured: Invalid File ID!", then you may need to refresh their web page a few times before the proper page comes up)

Archived