Home

How to get to the door!

circa_sk8er_au

dear helper, i missed afew things on the last post!

Im in lechucks mansion, i jave spoken to wally and now i have to go get the key, i go into the left passidge and start the lyrics, i have tried many ways of moving the ugly bone things and i still havent got to the door!

if any 1 can help me or explain please reply!

------------------

King Skater!!!

just follow the song lyrics as you move through the bone structures. For example if the paper says "the arm bone is connected to the leg bone" then go through the skull door with an arm on top and below that, the leg

Every time I play MI2, 'twas somethin' like this:

1. left from sign hall

2. first bonething (bt) from left

3. bt ya came from

4. bt ya came from

5. the other bt in that room

I hope is same in yer game

------------------

Largo.gif "I'd swear on me grandfather's grave, somethin' weird is goin' on."

ok this si what u do

u should hav the soggy paper that u got frm wally's room. lookat it and ull see that song thing.

what u have to do is use the descriptions on that paper with the skeletons on the wall. when u find the right one. pull the skeleton and enter it. then look at verse 2 and match that skeleton. i dont think u hav to leave the room after each verse. hope htis helps

you do not leave the room each time. you you step thru the wall there should be a plaque matching the next verse IN THAT ROOM. if you still can't get past it, you should load up a game before this puzzle, work your way to the puzzle and consult a walkthru on a website.

hope this helps...

------------------

That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen! -- Guybrush

Archived