Home

To all of the Jar Jar haters....

ps2maddenman

I could live with Jar Jar being in episode 1 if the following happened:

He didn't win the ground war versus the Trade Federation. Ok he's clumsy, you can't understand him, and he somehow helps Amidala with her epithane in recruiting the Gungans to their side of the war. It would have also been cool if there was a war, people running around in the streets while TF troops burned homes of something.

Jar jar kind of takes the place of C-3pO in the comedy relief department, but what I couldn't stand was watching IT fall around the ground and accidentally take out droids, and an entire tank just because, just because.

Anakin-Ok kill the midichlorians. It even sounds dumb, when i first heard it in the movies I thought Qui Gon was going to place Anakin into a blue plastic container and throw him into his nice olympic sized pool. In any case, ok, the Pod Race was nice, it kinda gave you the feel Anakin was using the force, according to the Book/Original Script there was a scene in which Anakin was foreseing the future, and all slavery was being abolished on his planet or something like that. That would have been cooler too. As well as, if he had to fly that ship into space, they would have made it more Luke-esque with Anakin using the force, and stuff not, LETS TRY A SPIN WHOOO HEEE AHAHHAHHAHAH BOOmo!!!! Tf SHIP GO DOWN!!! AHHHHAH LET"S GO THE OTEHR WAY HAHAHHAH!!

Come on now. Those two things killed the movie IMO. When they said EP2 was going to be played by a teen and not Jake Lloyd i was like YES!@!!! Then i paniced.. What if they have this 17 year old teen actor whining out loud Queen Amidala LETS KISS THIS WAY!!! WEEEHAHAHAH!!! OBI WAN LETS PLAY FOOTSIES!! AHAHAHHEE HEEE HEE!!

You get what I am saying? i dont.

Guest ReaperFett

the ONLY thing jar Jar did that was annoying for me was when he said "Egads! Whassa meesa saying?". Dont think anyone knew :)

Otherwise, I liked him, especially when Qui Gon caught his tongue :)

Archived